Article 1. Legal information
- The Website is the property of the course organiser, Faculty of Medicine Hradec Králové, Charles University, Šimkova 870, Hradec Králové, 500 03, Czech Republic, IČO 00216208, DIČ: CZ00216208, email: email@example.com
- The main purpose of the website is to promote and offer participation in the on-line 2nd East Bohemia Stress Echocardiography Course. It is aimed at a professional-level audience. By registration for the course the Course participant confirms that he/she has read, understood and accepted these General conditions.
- The Course participant acknowledges that he/she is provided with full details about the course, avaible from the website www.stressechohk.com.
Article 2. Registration
- The participant fills the registration form.
- By sending the registration form with all required information including user name and password the personal User account is created. The information about the User accout is sent to the e-mail address provided at the registration.
- The registration is confirmed only after the on-line payment is completed. The information about successful payment/registration is confirmed promptly by sending the e-mail to the registered Course participant. The registration fee is 25 €.
- By registration the participant acquires access to the full content of the on-line course. Personal link to join the course is provided to the registered e-mail in advance. The link is not to be shared with any second party.
- The invoice request can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide full and accurate invoice details, ie address and VAT number as minimum. Shall the registration fee is paid by the third party it is advisory that the third party makes the registration and payment on behalf of the Course participant.
Article 3. Course cancellation
- The Course participant may cancel the registration for the course by sending a notification requesting cancellation of the registration email@example.com. Name and bank account details (for international payments IBAN and SWIFT code is required) to which the registration fee should be reimbursed are required. Cancellation request submitted by 10th April 2021 (included) is subject to 25% administrative charge, no refund will be provided for cancellation made after 10th April 2021.
- In case of the course cancellation from the organiser side due to unforeseen cimcumstances, the full registration fee will be reimbursered to all participants registered at the time of the course cancellation.
Article 4. Enforceability of the General Conditions
- The General Conditions herein are enforceable from the time they are accepted by the Course participant.
- The course organiser shall notify the participants of any updates of the General Conditions and when they apply.
Article 5. Personal data Privacy
The information collected during registration is subject to data processing to process your registration and manage the on-line course. Without this information, we will be unable to properly process your registration.
In the case you request CME credit, please note that your information will be transferred to our partner in charge of this issuing the CME certificate. Further note that our partner in charge of producing the on-line course will also process your personal details to be able to assist in case of technical issues. Your personal data will not be used for any other purpose than those directly related to the management of the course.
The data collected will be kept for a maximum of 5 years.
In accordance with the chapter 3 of the European Regulation 2016/679 with regards to data protection, you have the right to request rasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning your data or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
Article 6. Liability
- The Course organiser is not in any way liable for any decisions made by the Registered Participant such as advice, assessment, recommendations, appraisals, reviews, feedback(s), or any consideration, or services provided by the Course perticipant based on the information or documents available on the Website.
Article 7. Force majeure
- The course organiser shall not be held liable for failure to comply with the General Conditions herein due to force majeure (in particular to disturbances, especially of the communications networks).
- Moreover, the organiser shall not be held liable for poor or non-performance of these Conditions owing to unforeseeable or uncontrollable events attributable to third parties or to the Course participant.
- In case of force majeure, the organiser shall not be liable for any reimbursement.
Article 8. Inquires
- General inquires can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In Hradec Králové 10th December 2020
Any questions? Contact us.